Friday, December 10, 2010

NIGHT HEIR



Hello all and welcome to the Secret Lexicon, a private showcase which I enjoy tinkering with from time to time, though I havent been tinkering for SOME time!! However, I'm glad to inform that one of the reasons for this is that I have been busy working on an exciting new musickal project: NIGHT HEIR. This is (so far) a solo, in-studio recording affair. Over the course of the past Summer I completed putting together a short album entitled Wind In My Dream Mist In My House. I recorded and mixed this in my basement with the help of some dear friends and then forthwith set about the task of designing a package for housing and transporting the album. (Above are the front and back covers, as always, click the images for much larger helpings)
Anyone interested in hearing some samples should wander cautiously into my space.
I will be setting up a profile on that other site soon too and will then post that link as well but until then please visit my new second blog which I have set up specifically to catalog any news at all about this project. Thank you!

(Also I hope to get back on the Lexicon soonishly and start posting more strange things)

No comments:

Post a Comment